Titchfield Dental Health
Membership Care Plans for Children
We believe that good oral health starts right from when our teeth first begin to develop. So we offer children's membership plans tailored specifically to ensure that your children's oral health is looked after from day one.
Children's Membership Benefits Include:
- Treatment planning for your child's future dental needs
- Advice to parents on care of their child's teeth as often as they wish
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain, with any temporary treatment required carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours
- 10% discount on any required dental treatment
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of unforeseen accidental damage, including implants and crowns
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for your child for up to 12 months
With our care plans members have access to:
Dental Health Reviews (DHR), in which your dentist will check the health of your child's cheeks, lips, jaw joint, teeth and gums, and give advice to you and your child for their home care
Dental Skills Development sessions (DSD), in which advice is given on techniques for preventing gum disease and tooth decay, so establishing a healthy diet, brushing and flossing habits for your child to take into adulthood and enable them to enjoy healthy teeth for life.
Children's Care Plan Options
All Care Plans are subject to the necessary payments being made.
As long as you continue to be a member of our practice, you will be eligible for such care appointments. All that you need to do is make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to attend the practice for your regular DHR and UPT. You may be able to take advantage of this immediately.
Families receive 10% discount on plan fees (up to two adults plus one or more children).Enquire about care plans
Just to thank you again for the fantastic care and treatment you gave Dan yesterday. We really appreciate the trouble you went to for us; your reassurance for us all was just what we needed at the time!! Dan is fine today, just a little bruised around the edges, but no pain in his tooth which is brilliant!