10 simple steps to keep that red-carpet smile
We want you to keep feeling happy and confident about your smile. Follow these 10 simple steps and you will..!
1. Brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste.
2. Visit your dentist regularly.
3. Visit your hygienist regularly.
4. Cut down on sugary foods and drinks.
5.Choose foods rich in minerals, especially calcium for optimum bone health.
6.Chew sugar-free gum after eating and drinking; it cleans, neutralises and remineralises tooth enamel.
7. Cut down on stain-causing curries, red wine, tea and coffee. A tough one but worth it.
8. Quit smoking - good for all of you, not just your teeth.
9. If you are bothered by your teeth in any way, come to us for an affordable treatment to turn this around.
10. Love your smile - love yourself. Visible self-esteem is irresistible, so flash your smile; it will attract people, boost your immune system and reduce stress.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK