10 simple steps to keep that red-carpet smile
We want you to keep feeling happy and confident about your smile. Follow these 10 simple steps and you will..!
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Visit your hygienist regularly.
- Cut down on sugary foods and drinks.
- Choose foods rich in minerals, especially calcium for optimum bone health.
- Chew sugar-free gum after eating and drinking; it cleans, neutralises and remineralises tooth enamel.
- Cut down on stain-causing curries, red wine, tea and coffee. A tough one but worth it.
- Quit smoking - good for all of you, not just your teeth.
- If you are bothered by your teeth in any way, come to us for an affordable treatment to turn this around.
- Love your smile - love yourself. Visible self-esteem is irresistible, so flash your smile; it will attract people, boost your immune system and reduce stress.