Good luck, Claire!
A key member of the Titchfield Dental team, Claire Cardy, will soon be developing her dental skills even further, adding Hygienist and Dental Therapist to her impressive role as a Registered Dental Nurse, Oral Health Educator and Dental Radiographer.
Claire will attend Portsmouth University to study for her Hygiene and Dental Therapist qualification. This is a 3-year, full-time course, starting in September, but Claire will leave her full-time role here at the end of July.
Don't worry, you’ll still see Claire at Titchfield Dental as she is working here in the holidays and on Wednesday afternoons/evenings.
All the very best, Claire, from all of us at Titchfield Dental.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK