Louise has X-ray "Ayes"
When it comes to dental excellence, once again the "Ayes" have it for Dental Nurse, Louise Hunt, who has recently passed her Dental Radiography exam.
This means she is qualified to take the X-rays that form a vital component of a thorough oral examination. They play a crucial role in helping our dentists diagnose any abnormalities such as tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Louise's new-found technical expertise reflects her ongoing commitment to our pursuit of your dental perfection.
Well done, Louise!
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK