It's here! National Smile Month 2016
Calling all dental health professionals, schools, pharmacies, community groups, colleges and workplaces – National Smile Month is here.
From 16 May – 16 June, the UK’s largest and longest-running campaign is running full tilt to promote good oral health.
(Which is what TDH does all year round.)
Together, with thousands of individuals and organisations (TDH, for example), National Smile Month highlights three key messages, all of which go a long way in helping us develop and maintain a healthy mouth. They are:
• Brush your teeth last thing at night and on at least one other occasion with a fluoride toothpaste.
• Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks.
• Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
But it’s always good to have a push, which is why we support this campaign every year. We’re always happy to lend our dental clout to help people practise 5-star dental health.
It’s fun too, with thousands of events and activities up and down the UK geared to educate and engage local communities about the importance of a healthy mouth.
So why not get involved? Visit National Smile Month 2016 for all you need to know about supporting this fun annual event.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK