Meet the TDH Mascot: Titch, the Field Mouse
Celebrity status has come to Titchfield Dental Health, with the arrival of Titch, the Field Mouse.
Small and shy she ain't. This is because Titch is a time-served PR (Publicity Rodent) pro, on board to help us broadcast our services to a wider audience.
Don't be fooled by the coy expression, the doe eyes and sweeping eyelashes. This is one grown-up, purple eyeshadow-wearing promoter who is happy to take centre stage..
Just what's needed when you're on a PR mission!
Titch is a bit put out at missing our recent cheese-and-wine Open Evening, but we have assured her that there will be countless opportunities for her to meet new and existing patients...
So let's leave the last word to our new mascot, Titch, the Field Mouse:
"I am delighted to team up with Titchfield Dental Health. They are a first rate private dental practice with a proven pedigree and a comprehensive range of services delivered by a team of experts. I look forward working with them, meeting existing patients, and reassuring potential patients that TDH is the best choice for them. And cheese, I look forward to the cheese..."
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK