Headaches? Migraines? Jaw realignment may cure them
If you suffer from painful headaches, especially migraines, then we may be able to help you.
If they are caused by a jaw misalignment, then their cure can be relatively straightforward, with a gentle, pain-free solution.
By realigning your jaw and improving your bite, your migraines may be gone for good.
Take our patient, Angela Vulliamy, a busy mum-of-three whose life was totally disrupted by debilitating migraines for twenty years, following a car accident.
"A lot of stress was relieved when I had the treatment.
"I haven’t had a migraine now for a long time. It’s made a huge difference to mine and my family’s lives.
"I just wish I’d know about it years ago. I would encourage other people to have it.
"Everyone at Titchfield Dental Health was incredibly professional."
If you suffer from headaches, we may be able to help you. Find out more about this treatment here, then contact us for a consultation. It could be the first step to a headache-free life.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK