Pain-free dentistry? What wizardry is this?
Yes, we have a magic Wand. One wave of it banishes pain from routine dental treatments - no numb face, no fat lip, no lopsided smile - and you can sip on that comforting cuppa straight away, without dribbling.
The magic Wand looks like a pen. Its magic lies in a computerised system that delivers the anaesthetic at a slow, controlled pace. The process is so gentle that if a patient asks when are we going to start, we have, in fact, finished!
This has got to be great news for everyone, especially those of you who would rather chew wasps than visit the dentist. No more tears, sweats, shakes, jelly legs or grumbly stomach, just a normal pulse, healthy teeth, and a new-found confidence - you in control of your life with the smile to prove it.
Take it from one of our happy patients:
"I'm smiling because my dentist numbs me up with The Wand – it's magic!"
If this isn't wizardry, what is?
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK