Team TDH - peddling to support Women V Cancer Ride The Night 2016
Always up for a challenge, team TDH has signed up for Women V Cancer Ride The Night in London on Saturday 28 May - the UK's one and only women-only night cycle through London.
Keeping good company with Countdown's Rachel Riley and Susie Dent and 3,000 other cyclists, Clare, Sharon, Nicky, Anne and Ruth will take to the saddle and peddle 100K to help raise funds for three UK cancer charities: Breast Cancer Care, Ovarian Cancer Action and Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust.
Why not join the Nightriders? Entries close on Monday 29 February, so get a wriggle on and help us burn rubber and help beat cancer.
Check out the trail: from Royal Windsor Racecourse, following a 100km route into London and back to the Racecourse...
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK