Thank you Sharon for 20 years with Titchfield Dental Health
This month Sharon celebrated her 20 year anniversary with Titchfield Dental Health. Sharon started with the practice as a receptionist on 12th June, 1995 and later took over as Practice Manager in 1997.
Sharon’s commitment to the practice could certainly not go unrecognised as Sharon explains, “Clare has really spoiled me by taking me and my husband to the Pig, a lovely restaurant in the New Forest for a slap up meal. She also bought me a lovely necklace and has booked a weekend away for us to go to Liverpool to stay in the Beatles Hotel and tickets for the Beatles museum. To top it off a huge bouquet of flowers arrived for me from all the team! It has been a wonderful week – and all for a job I absolutely love anyway!”
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK