Meet our Hygienist - she'll keep your teeth in prime condition....
Now that you have teeth to be proud of, keep them this way by visiting our Hygienist regularly.
Ruth will see to it that they always do you justice, and even give them a spruce-up for a special occasion. She can also help reduce tooth sensitivity, prevent gum recession, correct loose or drifting teeth.
If you want to find out about other ways to improve your smile - whitening, straightening, veneers, cosmetic bonding - then Ruth is a good person to ask.
Trained to look after your dental health, Hygienists are educated alongside for most of their training. Who better to keep your teeth and gums in prime condition, shielding you from gum disease and tooth decay.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK