Why we need to know your medical history
By knowing your medical history we are better able to assess your dental-care needs and recommend the best treatment for you.
Many diseases impact on your dental health, e.g. diabetes can increase the risk of periodontal (gum) disease.
So please don't be shy when it comes to telling us about your medical history. Details are held in the strictest confidence and cannot be divulged without your consent.
Remember: The more we know about you the better, which includes an understanding of your lifestyle - whether you smoke or take medications, for example.
- Smile Wide—Smile Free! Titchfield Dental helps the homeless live with pride
- JUNE NEWS: TALL Teeth—BIG Rings—PEARLY Whites
- SMILE! Digital Dentistry Takes Centre Screen
- The Science of CEREC: How to make your teeth as good as new…
- 'Tis the Season to Shine Brightly!
- A Little (BIG) Thing Called Dentaid UK